Whidbey Island Aluminum Welding

Dealers can list items for sale in this area.
Dale
I really need a life!
I really need a life!
Name: Dale Hanzelka

Whidbey Island Aluminum Welding

Unread post by Dale »

Here is a company located on Whidbey Island is you need aluminum work or repairs done.

North Cross Aluminum llc
Tim Leonard
Cell 360-821-1481
Land 360-331-1145
-Dale-

Seahusky
I really need a life!
I really need a life!
Name: Eoin

Re: Whidbey Island Aluminum Welding

Unread post by Seahusky »

Also if anybody needs Aluminum boats welded/repaired or modified on the North Olympic Peninsula we can do it at Peninsula College in Port Angeles. We have carried out a lot of repairs for local owners and we use it for training with the students under the supervision of the instructors. We have some excellent welders and fabricators in the program.
You can message me here if you need anything done

Fishineye
2019 Contributor
2019 Contributor
Name: Jamey
Vessel: 2016 220 OP HT

Re: Whidbey Island Aluminum Welding

Unread post by Fishineye »

Seahusky wrote:Also if anybody needs Aluminum boats welded/repaired or modified on the North Olympic Peninsula we can do it at Peninsula College in Port Angeles. We have carried out a lot of repairs for local owners and we use it for training with the students under the supervision of the instructors. We have some excellent welders and fabricators in the program.
You can message me here if you need anything done

Support programs like this. You have young minds eager to learn, will do there best to do it right.
The kids that really care will be working on your boat eventually. If you support them, they will make sure your shit is right. It's a win win!
2016 OP ET HT
Yamaha 200
Yamaha 9.9
Garmin
Scotty